Silicone Emblems & Transfers
Silicone Emblems and Transfers are one of the most trending design techniques of the year. These 3D, flexible, smooth emblems are durable in harsh conditions and never fade over time. The intricate, raised details make silicone emblems a modern and unique addition to apparel, bags, shoes, promotional swag and more!
Max: 6-7 colors depending on design.
Silicone is an elastomer- (rubber-like material). Silicone is a polymer, containing silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Silicone rubbers are widely used, and there are multiple formulations. Silicone rubbers are often one- or two-part polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce cost. Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to +300 °C while still maintaining its useful properties.
Silicone can also come in a transfer. Raised silicone on a clear film like a heat transfer.
15 business days for an actual sample to arrive at Penn
Actual orders can range from 15-20 business days (contingent on qty & product design).
The mold is $60.00-$80.00 depending on emblem design (The cost of the emblem depends on the size, number of colors, and the details in the design).
Penn has to send the vendor artwork.
Must have a mold in order to be made.
- Home Laundry
- Smooth surface
- Embossed 3D look and feel for added depth and dimension
- Great for a Souvenir, Gift, Decoration, Toys, or Promotional product.
- Can withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Removable, flexible and waterproof
- Molded into any and PMC color matching
- Adds a modern, unique upgrade to garments, bags, and more!
- Wear-resistant and Durable - Never fades, cracks or peels maintaining detail and clarity.
- Can be molded into any shape and dyed to any color.