Penn PVC Emblems
PennPVC emblems add a modern dimension, style and depth to your garments, hats and bags. PVC never fades, cracks or peels maintaining clarity and detail. Your branding ideas can be molded into any shape and color to convey your overall image. These emblems are removable, flexible and waterproof to keep you moving in all environments.
Max: 6-7 colors depending on design.
Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC): comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes abbreviated as RPVC) and flexible. The rigid form of PVC is used in construction for pipe and in profile applications such as doors and windows. It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely used being phthalates. In this form, it is also used in plumbing, electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, signage, inflatable products, and many applications where it replaces rubber.
PVC is a thermoplastic made of 57% chlorine (derived from industrial grade salt) and 43% carbon (derived predominantly from oil / gas via ethylene).
The mold is $60.00-$80.00 depending on emblem design (The cost of the emblem depends on the size, number of colors, and the details in the design).
Must have a mold in order to be made.
Vector Files Required
- Home Laundry
- Smooth surface
- Embossed 3D look and feel for added depth and dimension
- Great for a Souvenir, Gift, Decoration, Toys, or Promotional product.
- Can withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Removable, flexible and waterproof
- Molded into any and PMC color matching
- Adds a modern, unique upgrade to garments, bags, and more!
- Wear-resistant and Durable - Never fades, cracks or peels maintaining detail and clarity.